I am excited to have finally started a blog. I have needed to do this for sometime. I am doing this for a few reasons mostly because I need someplace to write and express without the thought of it offending someone. So, those who do stop by to read know that this is my place. If your views are different that's is fine, and you may express them, but know that I will also express mine. Thank heaven for freedom of speech.
I love face book but it causes problems and can cause huge communication errors. I am so much more to say and what I want to write however, I think it may have to wait until tomorrow. I do know that I want to talk about my faith and my studies I am doing in regard to religious studies and what it is teaching me. My pregnancy, my marriage, my family. My nephew who has cancer and my father in law who has cancer. So all that is coming soon. I am excited and hopefully you will be too! If not, too bad. :0)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment